Friday, April 4, 2014

I'mmmmmm back!!!!!!!!!

After many, many months away. I'm back. I'm officially back to blogging.

I've realized I log all my kiddos stats, memories, photos, vacations, sporting events, funny sayings, events, EVERY FREAKING thing on my blog and I've missed so much of it. This place is my journal, my baby books, my life notebook. How could I stop?

I have realized though, that working at a desk all day makes it way easier to do this. I'm sitting here at my kitchen counter...listening to Briggs talk his way to sleep, surrounded by dishes (broken dishwasher) clothes in the dryer, clothes in the washer, piles of laundry in each room. Floors covered in dirt and crumbs and dried up raisins. I have two MONSTER books I need to read and memorize. I have a backyard that needs major weeding. My bathrooms are all nasty. EVERYTHING around me is screaming for me. WHAT IS that smell? My phone. My instagram.  Facebook.  My class schedule. Playlist. F.

But I'm here. I'm starting fresh. And will start from where I left off.
I'm excited!


1 comment:

Sally said...

Yippee!! We are so glad you are back.... Missed Meemee and Lu and boys too!!! Enjoy!! Cuz I know we will!!! Xxoo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin