Wednesday, March 6, 2013

3 Years!!!

Tres Anos with my Coaster Boy!

That's right, we celebrated our 3 year anniversary so romantically....we were all sicky, in bed by 8pm. Ugh.

But really, a fancy dinner doesn't have anything on the last 3 years.

Marriage is freaking hard. And being married to me is really hard. I am mean. Really mean. AND so impatient and tell Zeb all the time that his breath reeks and he chews so loud. I ask him to grab my glasses for me almost every time we sit down to watch TV and he does it!!

He let me follow this crazy path of being a fitness teacher without any hesitation. He believes in me. He supports me. He's not scared of what's to come. He's my half full when everything seems half empty.

I love you Zebediah Jack Blalock!
Thank you for being such an amazing husband. For loving our kiddos and giving me a little dude this year. xoxo
Here's to forever. And ever.
How did I get so lucky?

Momma

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

So sweet! Happy Anniversary!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin