Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Looking back...and Forward

T just posted this post. 

One year ago TODAY we took this picture.
I was prego (obviously)
Working at Amazon
Probably had really high blood pressure
Had really blonde hair
Was a momma to only 1.
Loved taking bathroom pics








































Today, I've been teaching for 1 month at Fly Fitness.
I remember this picture like it was yesterday.
It makes me so proud of myself.
So in honor of the self bathroom pic, here I am, 1 year later:






































Wet hair
Putting my playlist together for my 12pm class
Briggs is sleeping
My house is a mess
I should be cleaning
Laundry machine is in full force
Happy heart
Momma to two
Group Fitness Instructor!!!

I love looking back. Even more so, I love looking back and seeing how much has changed for the better in a year. So much better than looking back and seeing the same old person!

XO

1 comment:

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

YAY!! Love your THIS year photo :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin