Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Best Little Station

I'm totally addicted to pandora's lullabye station.

Lullabye radio is playing all day long in this casa (part of my 33 list).



Israel 'IZ' Kamakawiwo'ole, Elizabeth Mitchell (Children's), Louis Armstrong...


If you want some good music (even if you don't have kiddos) this station will bring back memories and make you happy.
 
You won't be hearing THIS song on that station...which is kind of a bummer.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
my sweet little lu at 8 months.
makes me just nuzzle Briggs that much longer, it all goes too fast.

2 comments:

Brieanne said...

thanks for making my night - you know how i love these pics :)

Carrie said...

Such a sweet picture, she is and always has been a real beauty.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin