Sunday, February 12, 2012

34 Weeks!

Holy JoMoly!
34 Weeks

Almost there little BB!



Total weight gain: up 24 lbs.


Maternity clothes? oh yea


Stretch marks? Probably on my butt


Sleep: not bad. I get up to pee once a night


Best moment this week: peeing my pants at work


Miss Anything? Sleeping on my stomach


Movement: Brigg Z. your feet are on my left and booty is on my right. You love pushing back and forth.
Food cravings: Sugar, chocolate, meat, fries, ANYTHING that isn't green.


Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope


Gender: Dude


Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? out


Wedding rings on or off? on


Happy or Moody most of the time: HA! Depends on if I'm hungry. Mostly Happy


Looking forward to: beer, sleeping on my tummy, seeing his little face. Ohhhh I can't wait.

2 comments:

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

Wait...you peed yourself at work?

head in the clouds said...

I used to dream about sleeping on my front when pregnant with both of my children! It is the one thing that drove me mad!!x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin