Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Tea, please

I'm off coffee...like off, off it. And I'm not sure if I love/hate the idea. But so far, hating it would be the word I pick.

So tea, tea, tea, tea is what I drink all. day. long. in hopes that it will provide me the same amount of caffeine as once coffee did.

Why do you ask? Why are you off coffee???

Because my face looks like a pizza sandwich and I'm trying to figure out WTH is going on with is. So far tea, it's been 2 weeks...what gives? 
pic via wehearit.com

5 comments:

Brieanne said...

Do you know I am addicted to tea? Usually green tea, but I love a variety :) Try remedy tea's in seattle - we love it there! I drink it ALL day long...

Heather Conniff said...

you are brave, I love the taste of coffee, don't you miss the coconut creamer?

Jocelyn said...

oh dear. no coffee. i can't comprehend. it's sort of one of my favorite parts of my day. i could cry for you. i have always wanted to be a tea drinker... but something about me and tea.. we just don't mesh. could luck on your newest endeavor. xo

Kim said...

Dude, the acne comes with being in your thirties. I remember my mother telling me about it...and BAM here it is. Sucky. I have tried lots of stuff. So far what works, tanning. Like real tanning. In the bed. With the goggles. Yes people, I know the damage it can do so save it for someone who will listen (AKA someone who does not have a severe case of adult acne.) :)

ShannonAnn said...

I just found your blog and while reading along I came to this post. I want to tell you about pure Castor oil which you can buy at any health food store. You mix one part oil with two parts almond oil or olive oil or apricot oil. You put this mix right on your face. Take a warm washcloth and hold it to your face for a minute or so, and then just wipe the oil off. Be gentle though with your face. Admittedly, I have an older face but since I have used this oil instead of soap (almost a year now) I have not had one blemish.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin