Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Survive

I survived. 
My first day @ amazon.

It's really fancy there. Like fancy toilet flushers (go green) and fancy new backpacks, fancy elevator (they don't do #'s) fancy cafe's...and I just feel like I went from Kindergarten to Junior High in one day. No joke. 

So here's to not looking like a complete moron tomorrow AND to being apart of the Amazon Green Team (we are starting to recycle tonight).


My first day outfit, picked out by Coaster Boy.
 I couldn't wear the elf shoes. I went with brown boots. :)


 

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

You are awesome and I know everybody at Amazon will love ya! Good luck with Day 2!

Meg said...

Good Luck! First days are tough. Everyone will love you...I just know it.

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

Awesome! Are there games there too? A big cafeteria?

hapi said...

Hi Meghan, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin