Friday, April 22, 2011

Today...

I'm thankful.
For the sunshine.
For size 7.5 shoes.
For my mom. I don't say that enough...but I'm really thankful for her.
For water (a little dehyrated today)
For Mumford and sons (dorky I know, but I am thankful for good music)
For my job (even though some days I hate it)
For holey jeans and high heels.
For knowing God has a perfect little plan for the perfect timing.
For being motivated this morning.
For mini eggs.
And starburst jelly beans.
For blogs
And for those bloggee's that inspire me.
For photos...
For sporting events
For Coaster to the boy and wanting to always squeeze my butt...I really shouldn't always be annoyed with that. (I am thankful he wants to touch me)
For Fridays and sunny Saturdays.
For spray tans and last minute trips to the sun.
For friendships that stick.
For understanding
For this place.

And I think I'll just stop now...I'm thankful.

Super duper thankful.

Pic via weheartit.com

3 comments:

Heather Conniff said...

love this! happy good friday, we are so blessed, i too am thankful. xoxo

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Ahh mini eggs ... YES!!!

Sarah K said...

Starburst jelly beans!! YUM. Happy Easter!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin