Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Dear Parents...

Dear Parents of Ari's slumber party!

I am sorry. I am sorry if your kiddos are zombies. If they are still sleeping from a nap that started at 11am. If they are crying over Doritos. If they missed another birthday party (that is my lulu). If they are hiding under blankets and won't come out. If they won't eat or can't stop eating. Or if they are begging for a bop-it or Mario Brothers. If they look at you like you are crazy. If they are snappy and bratty or mean.

I am sorry.

Just know this, they were all giggling and making perfume (house still reeks) and telling secrets until the wee hours of this morning.

Oh the joys of a slumber party hung over.

Thank you for letting them bring in Lulu's 8th year right!

Sincerely the mom of an 8 year old!
Meg

Painting pottery

making sundaes

A little pin the pony tails on Ari action


movie and popcorn.

4 comments:

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

Looks like a blast!

Diana Smith said...

What a fun party!! That is so cute, the chalkboard, I love it!

Shaina said...

Happy Birthday!!! Looks like fun was had by all, and oy do I remember the days of the sleepover-hangover and I am sure my parent's do as well!

Jocelyn said...

love this!i want that chalkboard wall with the yellow frame. it has my brain churning.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin