Monday, December 27, 2010

8 is Great!

Dearest Lulu,
Today you turned 8. 8! I can hardly believe it
You are funny! You have us all laughing. You are so very sweet and thoughtful. You don't have my crazy freaker outer personality. You snore super loud. Like louder than Zebby or Uncle. You still love, love, love animals and really wanted a bunny for Christmas. You have the best laugh ever. Sometimes (mostly with Zeb) you laugh so hard no sound comes out. You LOVE jeggings and hate jeans. We think you might be a little horder. You have a fish named Basil. He's a boy. You ask a ton a great questions that I often tell you to ask Zeb for the answer. Your one big request for this birthday (other than your slumber party) is to make your very own blog. So watch out blog world!

I wish for you my little lulu bear, that you continue to grow up strong. That you respect your teachers and friends and know how important it is to give. I love you with my whole big heart.

5 comments:

Pam said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl! She's is sooo beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Lulu happy birthday sweet little one. Hope your day was filled with joyful noises, crazy fun and at least one bunny rabbit.

Chiquitisha said...

Hey, if my mom had a fabulous and cute blog I would want one too! Happy birthfay little Ari! May all your dreams come true, especially the bunny!

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

I cannot believe she's EIGHT!!! Where's that little girl that hid under the table while we ate sushi? Happy Happy Birthday Ari!! Can't wait for your blog. Im hoping it's a fashion blog. I could use your advice.

Zeb said...

Good job mom! She is who she is today because of all the love, laughter, and guidance she gets from her Meme. You've got this mom thing down :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin