Thursday, November 18, 2010

Dear Zeb

My dearest doot doot deet deet,
I want you to know how much I am committed to our marriage. I want you to know, no matter what (even if you buy $300 grandpa boots, you sleep with a machine on your face, you talk to EVERYONE, and have student loans) I'm committed to this...to us. I will love you and stand by you until I die.

Why you as? Because really, you balance my craziness, you tell me "everything will be ok" when I freak out over nothing. You know when I need an extra hug or some space....

I love that YOU love Arianna like no one else. Your relationship with her blows my mind. And even if I'm yelling at you two to be quiet or settle down or stop running....your love for her is something that she'll never have from anyone else. Thank you for loving her.

For loving me.

I pray that all your dreams come true and that I won't stop you from them. I pray for protection over your health and body. I pray for healthy babies and that we are blessed. I pray this marriage blesses those around us and we are able to be mentors to others.

You Zeb, are my husband until the end. I will fight for us...no matter what. I love you. I will always love you.

Day 38. Love Dare = Write a letter of commitment to your spouses. Leave it someplace for them to find.

Finder Keepers my little Coaster Boy.
photo by jocelyn brown

8 comments:

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

Ok, I cried. So beautiful. Love you two (I mean three)

Heather Conniff said...

teary, so sweet. xoxo

Settled said...

I am teary too!! So sweet! And though it isn't always easy, it is worth FIGHTING FOR!
Love you sister,
S

Shaina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shaina said...

that makes four teary readers, your letter is beautiful. thanks for sharing with the blog world!

Unknown said...

I love it. I love that he loves Ari so much. So great! What kind of machine does he sleep with?

lindsay said...

what a beautiful letter. your message to your husband is one of a kind and inspires me to appreciate my husband that much more.

thank you for that!

Bonnie and Travis said...

Welp, that was pretty much amazing. I read Zeb's first and that got me, then i read yours Meg. God chose you guys for each other, no doubt about it!

XOXO Mrs. Rauscher (HA!)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin