Monday, October 25, 2010

Big Brother

Happy 33rd Birthday Brother. I honestly thought you were 34 today....but then that would make me 33...which I'm absolutely not.

Here's a little bit about my brother...for those of you who don't know him.

He was my best friend growing up. I wanted to be just like him, I wore his clothes...
He got hurt doing just about everything.
  • Cut off his fingers in a farm oger
  • Split his knee open sledding
  • Fell off his bike and got a concussion (but so did I)
  • Sliced open his finger with his pocket knife
  • Blew out his shoulder playing football
I get introduced as Pat Conniff's little sister all the time. He played football at the UW and started his freshman year. He has a Rose Bowl ring that he never wears. He's humble.
I don't think I've ever heard him lie...joking is a whole other story.
He's mean....he's my brother.
He married one of my best friends.
He likes to dress up like women for Halloween. He is a great uncle. Lulu's favorite person. She loves her uncs.
He's probably the strongest person I've ever known. He carried my dresser, up three flights of stairs...with ease.
Let's just say, I love the guy. He's been a pain in the ass most of my adult life, but can't imagine life without him.

Glad you were born brother.




5 comments:

Brieanne said...

Happy Birthday Pat!

This is so sweet Meg, I love brothers and watching Riley and John play together I realize how amazing the bond of siblings really is.

The second picture is disturbing, very very disturbing ;)

P.S. Still have your present - what are you doing this weekend? Can I drop it off on Saturday or give it to Alicia (I am going to see her on Sunday). I really think you'll like it so I want to get it to you!!!!!!!!!!!

Meghan said...

Siblings are the best. I agree.

We are going to AZ this weekend Brie....and I have to confess...I LOVE my present. I saw it on Lean's phone. Like Love love it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Little Sister!

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

Yay! Happy Birthday!

Brieanne said...

YOU SAW IT!!!!!!!!!!! OMG

Alicia is dead meat.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin