Monday, September 6, 2010

A Girls Night Out

Saturday I planned a little outing for the girls.

Some vino, EAT PRAY LOVE, and possibly some more vino.

Little did I know that a movie wasn't the most exciting thing these girls wanted to do.
AND what was I thinking sitting in a dark room with some of my favorite females...with no conversation.

So....I pull out a bottle of wine from my purse and we take some of these:






Then a couple hours later...the mommas with tank top and tennis shoes came out.


Let's just say...
I got in a little trouble from my baby's daddy.

Suzy, thanks for picking up LULU and for the Fries and Sweet Tea! XOXOOX

6 comments:

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

Hahaha awesome

Emily said...

Ummm...did you get a flat tire in the cab on the way home? I was really sure that one would work. ;) Such a fun night!

Heather Conniff said...

LOL, I forgot about the flat tire...so funny. I heard the night was fun. :) XOXO

Meghan said...

um flat tire??? LOL! DYING.

Meg said...

I think Cole's mama paid big time for this night!

Janet Dillon Robinson said...

This is absolutely adorable! You guys look like you had an awesome time! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin