Thursday, October 2, 2014

This week

Can't believe it's already Friday. Almost.
This week flew by. What even happened??!!
Briggs cried today when I took him to preschool.
Ari didn't have soccer practice Monday because they did so well in their game Saturday.
My dad was in town this weekend.
I made everyone dinner Tuesday night.
The weather has been so amazing.
I've gone to a park 27 times in the last 5 days.
Quinn. Quinn had her 2 month shots and cried the most I've ever heard her cry.
Ari starts basketball next week. So that means soccer mon/wed. Bball Tues/Thurs. F.
Life is so busy. I never shower. I'm lucky when I do. I feel like it's a mini vacation...unless of course Briggs showers with me...which happens 2 out of the 3 times I shower a week. LOLOLOL.
I bought a 24 pack of blue moon for no good reason at costco....
I finally bought a rain jacket. The first rain jacket I've owned since moving back to Seattle almost 9 years ago. Which brings up another crazy stat. 9 years ago?!??!

I am so in love with these days. I mean when Briggs is digging in the dirt in his fresh clean outfit and won't come inside and yells at me for a spoonful of nutella and peanut butter I might have a spout of anger...but deep deep down, I'm liking where I am at. Life is messy, loud, dirty.







No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin