Thursday, April 10, 2014

The day...

I found out I was prego with #3....I was 1 day late.

I kept feeling light headed and spazzy, wasn't sure if it was from a new energy drink I had been drinking or what the heck was going on. I remember vividly teaching a class and having to stop because I thought I was going to pass out. Something was up!

AND, Coaster boy and I had gotten to the point of him getting a little snip snip action. We had always thought we would have another for Briggs' sake (Ari will be off to college when he went into 3rd grade) but we had a set back and I got a little crazy after changing careers and being a stay at home mom. Frankly, some days I was miserable being home allllllll day with one toddler and one hormonal preteen. And of course when we had planned be done, thinking there was no way I could add another child to my already chaotic life...2 weeks later, I'm prego. I'm PREGO. Still trying to wrap my head around this one. 

We waited to tell Lulu as, well... I knew she wasn't going to be happy. Briggs is plenty of action and noise  for this type A child who likes quiet and tons of personal space. Her attention was completely divided, it wasn't just her anymore. Things changed for her big time.

So we finally told her after our 12 week appointment...she wasn't happy. She even said: I'm shocked. I'm not sure 3 months later she is that much more excited about it. But she has come up with some baby names.  I know now she's not excited, but I don't think she realizes how awesome it is to have a sitter. A little sissy, she is going to be the best big sister.

Don't they both looked thrilled??

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin