Tuesday, April 15, 2014

the bump

As I'm typing this I'm 25.5 weeks and feeling monstrous. I look at my week 10 pics and crave for that tight feelings. Is that weird?

This pregnancy started out the hardest. Not sure if it is because I am older or because it's all the girl hormones but... holy moldy, those 1ST 3 months I was soooo freaking tired and soooo grumpy. My thyroid was all messed up like it normally is when PREGO and I couldn't get enough sleep or toast in my body to feel better. Once 12 weeks rolled around everything got better.... gaining 5lbs a month was a new experience this time around. We shall see how the next couple months go.

Documenting my belly bump through my fitness instagram at Fly.











































Our top names:

Mila
Cecilia
Parker
Harper
Marshawna per Zeb.

I honestly don't have a name that I absolutely love. It's hard!!!

Due July 25th


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin