Thursday, November 8, 2012

8 Months

Briggs.
How in the world are you 8 months?
You still seem like an infant to me....until you pull half my hair out and bite my nip so hard I think I might pass out.

These last 8 months have been so fun for all of us. I think my very favorite part of the last 8 months (besides being on maternity leave for 5) is seeing how much you and your sister love each other.
She makes you laugh the hardest.
Squeal the loudest.
Smile the biggest.

I love you.
I love you enough though you wake me up (several times a night).
I love you even when you pull my hair out and bite my nips.
I love when you scrunch your nose when you smile.
When you wrap your little arms around my neck when you wake up from a nap.
How you get freaked out by little dogs...not big ones. Little one.
How you say mamamamama.

Here's to 8 months.

May you sprout your first tooth?
Or perhaps crawl? Or maybe even wave or clap your hands?
If not, it's cool. I love you, just the way you are my little lover boy.





1 comment:

Turner Family Blog said...

Happy 8 mos Briggs! You are the cutest!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin