Sunday, July 15, 2012

4 month

Mr. Briggs.
You are officially 4 months (and a half).

You are so easy breezy.
You ate rice cereal today.
You want to sit when you are on your back.
You love to kick your legs so fast and squeal at the top of your lungs.
I love when you smile at me from a distance.
You are starting to warm up to your toys but they still really aren't your thing (maybe cuz you only have 3).
Oh and your giggle, is so cute. It takes a lot to get you to giggle but when you do...we all melt.




You love your sister. She "watches" you when I workout. You are starting to take a bottle more. You go to bed so easy...but still wake up at 2 or 3 and then again at 5 or 6. Lately we don't get out of bed until 9am and I'm savoring these lazy mornings with you and your sissy pants. I swear you've said mooooom and  Luuuuu.

I love you more and more. I feel so blessed to have you as my little guy. My son.

xoxo,
Momma

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

don't get out of bed til 9. totally savor it. as you know...it's the best and flies by. this boy has a smile they write songs about.

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

So so so sweet

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin