- How long do you let your newborn sleep before waking them to feed? During the day and night. (During the day we go 2 hours, at night I let him go 4)
- When do you give them their first bath? Dr. said we can do it now, but with Lu they said to wait until her little cord fell off. (I did wash his greasy little hair this morning though, while he was still in his jammies).
- Pumping. When your boobs are rock hard and the size of your head...do you pump? Last night I pumped for 3 mins and it seemed to help a little...but I'm back to square one with the massive knockers. And I don't want to confuse my milk production. Help.
- At night after you nurse, how long do you burp? I hate laying him flat after he's just chugged from the watermelons.
- And I'm all about getting out. I want to go to Target today BUT....am the biggest germ-a-fob (I won't even let family touch him without hand sanitizing)
Monday, March 12, 2012
I have a couple ?'s for all you momma's out there.