Monday, December 12, 2011

25 weeks

Baby Boy!
You are definitly growing. Moving. Causing some back and booty pain. Doing circles. Enjoying every little bite I take.
You wake me up at night from kicking. I see you move through my shirts and when I'm sitting in meetings I swear people can see you move.
I think we decided on Briggs Z.
Briggs Zimmerman.
But you know your momma, changes her mind all the time.
We are getting really, really excited to meet you.
I can't decide if you are going to sleep in a crib or moses basket.

I think you are going to be an 8lber. A long 8lber. I find myself thinking about your personality and what you are going to look like.
I can't wait to meet your little nose, see those eyes, and snuggle your tiny little neck.

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

i loved being pregnant from 20 weeks on. it was so fun. and i loved when i knew i had found his name (although i realize this could change)...just felt like i could bond all that much more. your but is still nice and perky!. awesome!i hope you have an 8+lber:)

Heather Conniff said...

LOVE it when they wake you up from kicking...that might be the very best way to wake up. I'm sooo excited to meet BB. xoxo

Suz said...

you look incredible. not surprised :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin