Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Thankful

For a gazillion things.
For Zeb always making me laugh and his love for junk food. Oh and I just love that he coaches Ari's sports teams. My little dude growing inside my belly, hearing his heart beat and knowing he has long legs. For Lu's love for school and her amazing little smile. For my family near and far and lessons we go through. For a mom who loves her grandkids so much.
For my friends. My beloved friends. For changing and growing and making me a better person. For laughter, and food. So thankful for food. For the man upstairs. For unexpected mail.


We are blessed. Although I freak out about our house situation and our babysitter situation with two, and being a full time working momma (with two). And blah, blah, blah...it all works out.

We are blessed. I am grateful.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin