Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Single White Female AKA Cougar

This little lady is lookin for LOVE.
50+/-60
Flight Attendant
3 slightly crazy children
6 grand kids and one on the way
Fabulous smile
Cooking isn't her strong suit, but decorating is!
Dipped cone lover
Sally


Isn't she the cutest?
But really, this is going to be her profile pic for eHarmony if she doesn't finish her questionnaire.
I'm going in and doing it for her!
(I've been known to do this before and MOM I know your password)

Love this picture of them.

3 comments:

Brieanne said...

Holy cow you look so much like her in the first picture! SO much :)

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

Hahaha no you did not just put a dating ad up for your mom. You crack me up.

Vicki Roberts said...

I love it!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin