Monday, November 7, 2011

k - 3rd Grade



















Oh how I love these.

Kindergarten - My all time fav. So little and sweet and just a precious little smile. No cares in the world.

1st grade -  I remember Lu asking for a side pony and me being worried about it. But overall it was a success and the toothless 1st grader...couldn't ask for more.

2nd grade - I LOVE this picture because she is smiling her booty off...and her headband is a little forward. It's a perfect Lulu picture.

3rd grade - I have to say, I thought about re-takes on this bad boy, but then realized HECK NO. This is a priceless little photo of Ari doing her hair. Wanting is straight and being so proud it is. I love this girl to pieces.  And honestly, she is growing up so fast. We shaved her pits and removed her "peach fuzz" on her upper lip. I don't think we've ever laughed harder together.

Days like these my little lady make me love having a girl.

3 comments:

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

I can't believe how much she's grown. She's beautiful and shiny at every age! No retakes!

Brieanne said...

awwww first mustache wax, love it :) school pics are the best and you my friend, have a little beauty on your hands!

Heather Conniff said...

oh, I love these and love to see the diff in each year! she's amazing, love her ponies and toothless younger self. xoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin