Unfortunatly my brother didn't have one growing up!
But he had ME and my sister.
I've been blessed by probably the coolest, meanest, toughest, biggest brother anyone could ask for. I mean, I'm pretty sure we all say that about our brothers.
But mine tops yours.
Benefits of growing up with a big brother:
- His hand me downs make a pretty awesome looking little sitter
- You'll always know gross terminology guys use: FUPA, skinny fat, butter face, I can't even name some....
- He'll total your car, but in return...buy you a better one
- You'll have bruises from endless punches and dead legs
- You'll run out of gas on the way to school more than once
- He'll beat up any guy that puts his hands on you
- You'll get great Christmas gifts: thigh masters, robotic fish tanks
- He'll fart in the car. Lock the windows and blast the heat.
- Maybe, he'll tackle you, hold you down and have a loogie hang long enough to almost touch your nose
- Your boyfriends will fear him
- All HIS FRIENDS!
- April fools day will always be eventful
- You'll find his boogers everywhere (on the wall even) oh and gum
Happy Birthday Patrick!
In honor of Movember.
And just because...