Monday, July 25, 2011

UW

I think Ari will go to UW.

I think she'll play a sport.

I think she'll come home on the weekends to do laundry.

Until then, I'm savoring every little inch of her.
















The last few days have been hard. Lots of real life hard stuff going on. Not only did Rachel pass away (and from that raised close to 160k for charity water!) but Ari's friends (our friends) dad was killed by a drunk driver yesterday.
"Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see." Hebrews 11:1

2 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I saw that scripture on Rachel's campaign - what words that give peace. Praying for families involved and so sorry for the loss of your friend. Hugs!!

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

Awesome! Go Dawgs!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin