Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Copycat

I'm a copycat. I admit it.

I might copy someone's blog post, outfit, decorations, wedding ring, hair color, hair style, hair cut, nail color, jeans, watch, shoes,crafts, wedding style, did I say nail color? Pretty much I'm a copycat. But I also find myself setting the trends around this joint...Rompers, fadoras, huge black classes, driving hondas, being an EA, bla bla bla...oh and not to mention...boots with skirts. I started ALL of that.

So here in my effort to copy this girl's outfit.

watch. blazer. jeans. brown clogs. white t. I just missed on the red lips and the cutest hair.

I'm a dork. And I know it.
cute girl on the left...i found here.

11 comments:

Shawna said...

I am sure you have seen this website, but if not, check this out.
http://goodlifeforless.blogspot.com

Right up your alley. And, lots of outfits to copy. :)

Suz said...

you mean cute girl on the right...

Monique said...

Your cute too! Well done!

Brooke said...

You're too stinking cute. You probably already shop here, and yes I know it claims to be for Juniors, but let's just say they have a stellar selection of shoes...reasonably priced. Oh and hello!!!! - gotta love the name! ;)

www.lulus.com

Unknown said...

your pose is waaaaaaay better.

Unknown said...

oh, here's a good blog:

http://atlantic-pacific.blogspot.com/

Here style is AHHHHHHmazing! I wish I had her wardrobe. I'd be in heaven.

Meghan said...

I love all these sites!!!

LOVE em.

KG. I just found her blog site yesterday and even showed her crazy cute style to Zeb. :)

Thanks ladies. Bring em on!

Jocelyn said...

i love a self admitted copy kitty:) and yes.. i've always been a huge fan of your style. i sort of love the girls lippies on the left. great color:)! i also love how you let the blogosphere know you were the first to wear boots and skirts. love

Sarah K said...

You're adorable. I mean really...who isn't a copycat? ;)

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

I want a remote/timer for my ipod so I can hipstamatic photos of me. Although I have no outfit copies. I'm currently wearing a purple number from Walgreens.

Yes, sexy.

That Girl in Pearls said...

That's the wonderful thing about blogs... it's like inspiration heaven! That girl is adorable. I'm not going to lie, but you are pretty darn cute yourself with your interpretation haha!

Hope you have a wonderful day!
B.

That Girl in Pearls

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin