Thursday, February 17, 2011

She landed

My hot mom (Ari's calls her Nonnie) took Lulu to DC this morning to visit Meemaw (my favorite person) and Jimbo (one of my favorite people) for a little 5 day adventure.

I love that Ari can experience eveything I did with Meemaw when I younger. I told Lu a couple fun facts about Meemaw before she left.
  • She always wears something red
  • She loves to skip and sing skip to my lu
  • She will probably take you shopping
  • She always has hard candy in her purse
  • She loves taking baths
  • She always smells good
  • She'll stroke her hair back to fluff it up
  • And she'll just be Meemaw, with fancy red lipstick and beautiful jewelery
Oh how special.
I got teary when Nonnie sent me this picture of Ari and Meemaw.


3 comments:

Loosy said...

Talk about gorgeous women in your family. Wowzers.

Loosy said...

Oh. And SUPER cool trip for Ari.

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

So fun!! What a cutie.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin