Thursday, October 28, 2010

Dudes and Dudettes

Now that I got all my dots/frusterations off my chest....

We are off to AZ, to see my beloved sister and her family! I can't wait to stay up late and get up early. To drink lots of liquids and to watch the Sun Devil whoop some booty on the Cougs (I love you Coaster Boy)! Trick or treating in the desert, here we come. I'm also really excited to show Ari where Z and I met.

But before we go!
- 30 cupcakes are in the oven
- an accident in the parking lot
- a trip to purchase some dry ice
- not to mention pack
- AND a Halloween Party!!


We are (mostly) ready for this party tomorrow. PARTY PARENTS out there, I give you props. This is hard.

So we'll chat later.
Until then my little pumpkin pies. 

Trick or Treat!


Fairy Ari
The lady Bug
Belle
Cheetah (my fav)
Rah Rah
Mini
Vet

1 comment:

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

I just love you Miss Meghan!! Have a great cupcake, Halloween, then AZ.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin