Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Wedding Coordinator

Oh snap!

I can't tell you how excited I am to be my dear friend Bonnie's Wedding Coordinator.

I was all ready tonight with my clipboard (yes my clipboard) to meet the Venue Manager and her DJ. I arrived, excited and ready to go with my clipboard in hand as I walked through the doors. Eager to get my questions answered.

I was an hour late.

Dude.

Sometimes my excitement kills my organization.


Bonnie is getting married at The Big Picture.

How cool is that?

3 comments:

Brieanne said...

DYING! an hour late. OMG you kill me. :)

Speaking of LATE I have your WEDDING PRESENT!! I must get it to you, I am going to see Jenn on Friday, maybe I'll give it to her or give it to Lauren next time I see her.

Oh I know, I'll give it to you at our bunko party ;) XOXO

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

HAHAHAHA. I know I shouldn't be laughing, but this is HILARIOUS.

Can't wait to see her pics from the big day. Yay Bon Bon!

Heather Conniff said...

No WAY!! AND, you were sooo excited about last night, you were 1 hour late? Dying laughing, so funny.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin