Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Someday....

I'll stop blogging about my wedding...until then....
One of the many favorite parts of my wedding were the speeches and there were several.

Here is my sisters:

For my little sister Meghan Z
You've always added spice and fun for me.
You've been generous with all that you are
even sharing your purple neon car.
When we were kids you'd get up early to braid my hair
which I appreciated even though you were slightly a bear.
You would share your clothes with out a pout
Even though I didn't share mine with you, no doubt.
Being the little sister you got pushed around
I even made you clean clothes off the ground.
When you had enough of sharing our room, you moved to the garage
And found it be your new place to lodge.
You are resourceful, creative, independent, it's true
And that's what Zeb is blessed to have in you.
I love when we giggle so hard and stop
until our eye are teary and about to pop.
But what I love most were our late night talks in bed
It always helped me clear my head.
I have always known you to be honest and true
Even when it is painful for me and you.
And now the day has come for Zeb to see
all the amazing things about living with Meghan Z.


Thank you dear sister. I love this poem. I love you. I am grateful for you. For your kiddos and Tim.

All My Love in the Universe!
Meg

Picture from
(amazing. pictures. Jocelyn.)

3 comments:

Settled said...

That was super sweet sister! I love that I made your blog! I love that we cried during my silly poem. I love you dearly!

Heather Conniff said...

I loved your big sisters poem, it was SO sweet and perfect.

Suz said...

I just got teary...of course!!! SO CUTE!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin