Thursday, August 12, 2010

So you think your fly?

As you all know, I'm big into working out!! (NOT)

Today I met with Traci, owner of Fly Fitness for some coffee and I'm super excited to announce that I am now an ambassador of Fly Fitness! What does that mean???...Nothing really, I just promote her workout classes and boot camps and I get free sessions! And we all know, I need some motivation to work out. So here we go!

Her classes are at the Woodmark Hotel (1 minutes walk from my office) at 12pm (t/th) and 6pm (m/w)! So perfecto...my goal is to take three co-workers with me every time I go! Or some of you?!?! She also has stroller classes, yoga, walking, hiking...you name it.

Check her out. She is just getting started so bare with some of her schedule changes, etc.

Super excited.

xoox


ps. aren't you excited I didn't blog about the wedding/honeymoon!

4 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Good for you! I love that our group still keeps in touch :)

Suz said...

Cool! I wanna try the paddle board some time! :)

Meghan said...

Kels! You should come! For sure.

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

Ambassador!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin