Friday, March 5, 2010

Suzanne Gamble

Happy 30th Birthday to my dearest, bestest friend.

You are my craziest, wildest, truest, dearest, kindest, freckliest, longest, friend I have. You know EVERYTHING about me...well almost everything.

Suzy Gamble, I can't imagine my life without you. I feel like you are a part of me. You know me so very well and keep me so very balanced. I've loved growing up with you. You have taught me patience, and how important and fragile life is. That God can never give me more than I can handle. That double vodkas will hurt me. That Bon Jovi is pretty awesome and that invisiline works. That rice is fabulous with any meal. That you are an amazing teacher!

My double mint twin!

I wish you the very happiest Birthday. I wish you the best decade of your life. I wish you joy, joy and more joy. I wish you growth and prosperity and over flowing love, love, and more love in your 30's.


Survive.

VEGAS HERE WE COME!

3 comments:

Iva Messy said...

awww happy birthday to your friend!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Happy Birthday to your bestest friend!!!

Suz said...

thanks meggy. I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin