Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Grateful

Lately I am overwhelmed. Overwhelmed with gratitude. I am about to start a new job. I am literally wrapping up the last five years of my old job in the next couple of days. When I think about where I've come from since I started at 180solutions....now blinkx I am completely grateful. I have grown up A LOT. Working for real, for the very first time since PF Changs in college was a stretch. Leaving my little 2 year old for the first time, in a raggedy old house with a stranger I hardly knew. And now, five years later, I am overjoyed with every single thing that has happened in those five years. Some very painful, but all non-the-less have brought me to this very place. A place I’m proud of. I'm completely grateful for my experiences, for the people I've met and grown to love. I'm excited for my new adventure. My heart is full.



pic via we heart it

3 comments:

Brieanne said...

Cute Meg!! Congratulations on your new job! You're going to do great :)

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

I love you! This is such an amazing post and you are such an amazing person.


I'm so grateful for 180/Zango/Blinx too, because it brought me YOU!

heather said...

Hello new company, meet Meghan - your company will never be the same. Watch out, she's on top of things, VERY personable and will blow you away with her work ethic! The world is your oyster, go get um sissy! XOXO

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin