Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Mi Familia

This is my favorite picture of my family....



Some info on this little cluster.

We'll start with the far left. My brother. Patrick.
I idolized him growing up. Wanted to do everything he did. He played football in college. I mean really played football. He went to the Rose Bowl. And won. He is a new dad. Does it pretty well. I've seen him cry. He got his hands cut up in a oger...yep. This was prior to him being a superstar athlete. He's a crazy driver. He's very creative. He is the best Uncle. He is always an ass. But deep down this brother is the best big brother anyone could ever have.

Next. In no order. My sister. Steph. She is beautiful. She is knocked up. Married. She is completely opposite of me(no not cuz she is knocked up AND married). She has the best laugh in the whole world. She was homecoming queen and a cheerleader, I wanted to be just like her. I used up french braid her hair. She is always stretching me spiritually. She is really crafty. We disagree, and grow from it. I pluck her eyebrows. She tells me when I need to stop. I love her more everyday.

My Momma. Sally. Why do I get teary? My mom raised us. Alone. She had a couple bf's. She always tried to cook. She always looks pretty. She has the prettiest blue eyes and best teeth. I didn't get either of these features. She loves loves LOVES her Bible. She is the best Nonnie in all the land. She loves Blizzards and singing really loud at church. She drives me bananas. But she's supposed too. I have her hands. I think she will meet her dream man when she is 57. Two years away Mom. I love her heart. I love that she gave her all for us.

These peeps have known me the longest...

xoxoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so sweet! Thank you for always french brading my hair! I wish you were here to do Tali's!! She keeps asking me to "put a braid in my head, mom."
Your words were wonderful!
Love you sister!
Steph

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Your family is lovely! I don't know what I would do without the hubs, my Mom and sis!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin