Saturday, June 20, 2009

Have you ever?

Note: this picture is NOT from last night...but this might help visual what I write below.

  • Gone out for a chill night with some of your besties and it ended up being complete mayhem?
  • Have you ever been out and seen someone you've been wanting to stick it to for years and when you finally have the opportunity you run away crying with your BFF?
  • Danced to MY GIRL?
  • Seen a grown man act like a girl on her 21 run? (that was my coaster boy) If you would like examples I'm happy to share!
  • Gotten in a fight getting in a cab? Been told you were ugly and then flicked off by the people who stole your cab? WHO DOES THAT?
  • Choose to walk home in five inch wedges to avoid the 21 year old girl on her 21 run?
  • Run in five inch wedges to stay warm from the brisk evening mist?
  • Seen someone's extension fall out? That didn't happen but it could have!

I really truly wish I had my camera last night.

ps. suz I love going out with you, especially on the last day of the school year.

pss. Coaster boy, I love you...ALL the time. Even that 1% when you are acting crazy off of Washington apples.


3 comments:

Brieanne said...

um you need to post some real pictures. take me out with you next time, i'll kick ass for you :)

heather said...

Let me guess.... Tiki Joes!

suz said...

oh what a night! I think crying in the corner was 'our way' of stickin' it to him! I had a blast...nothing like dancing, smiling, singing off key really loud and taking shots. Oh man!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin