Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happpy Momma's Day!!

I received a very sweet card from my little LuLu for Mother's Day. It made me laugh when it said "my mom is very smart! she knows all about bugs." Ha!





I thought I would do one for my own Momma.




My Mom
by Meghan
My mom is 55 years old.
Her hair is strawberry blondish and her eyes are blue, one of her best qualities.

My mom loves to watch football.

Her favorite food is blizzards. Oh yeah a blizzard.

My mom is very smart! She know all about flowers.

When I am with my mom I like to scope out potential bf's for her.

I love my mom because she prays for me daily. She is a great listener, she loves Ari so much, she is creative and independent, and so very strong. Her beauty radiates from the inside out.

What is your favorite thing about your mom?

xoxoxo
PS. I had a lovely breakfast in bed as well...Thanks Coaster Boy.

1 comment:

RJTrue said...

Happy Mother's Day!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin