Monday, March 9, 2009

Well Hello There!



I have missed you little blog world. I am back. Better than ever.



Things I've realized while in Mexico for 6 days with my Sister In Law:
1. I am blessed.
2. Cock Roaches shouldn't live in hotel sinks.
3. Heather is an amazing sales woman.
4. I suck at snorkalling.

5. Life is short. Really short.
6. Having a child has made me a better, healthier person.
7. Travel with your best friend...you learn a lot about them.

Thanks Sissy for inviting me. I had a great time.







2 comments:

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

I love your postcard-esk photo! Looks like you ladies had a great time.

heather said...

hee hee, love the giving birth picture!!! You are the best travel person ever, I had the BEST time w/ you!!! You were the perfect date! XOXO

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin