Monday, May 19, 2008

Holy Smokes!

I haven't written forever...I miss it!
I should be cleaning and doing laundry. later.
Today, back to work...nothing too exciting there.
Tomorrow, back to work...nothing too exciting there either.
I think I grew a little this week.
A lot this morning...dropping off snail mail is always a special occasion. Especially since the person it was going to lives right behind the blue box. I think that is funny. Ironic. Not really. It needed to be done the old school way.

I am excited and anxious. Not sure what for. I am happy and confident. Not sure what for. But I know and see changes in my heart. Which was needed. Bad.

My favorite weekend is coming up and I have no plans...no plans at all. I need to be creative. I need a project for this weekend.

I'm excited for Fiesta and Character evenings in June...should be a good time. Lots to look forward too!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin